ANNA ✖ AIDAN
It goes without saying that Anna & Aidan’s non-wedding party was hands down one of my favourites ever… Am I allowed to say that? I’ve been trying to figure out the formula for what makes a great party, and this one brought the vibes in spades. It was the ultimate celebration. The kind filled with singing, chanting, clapping and all of the dancing! The kind where the hairs on your arms stand from all the energy, and you step back out of the moshpit to catch a breath and realise that every single person’s on the dancefloor and the WHOLE DAMN PARTY IS LIT 🔥
Here’s what I’ve been able to surmise are the ingredients for such an event:
- Incorporate customs and traditions that you love and forget about ones you don’t love
- Look effing flawless in Harriette Gordon & Hugo Boss
- Find a rad beachfront venue with great light and an intimate space for dancing – the tighter and sweatier the better
- Deck the joint out with pretty blooms by Scape by S
- Keep your guests juiced up and full of sugary treats from La Paleta & Mary St Bakery
- Get your awesome DJ to spin 90s club classics like Finally and Show Me Love
- Have an awesome photographer like Ella Mack capture all of the moments for you to relive and cherish for the rest of your lives.
Needless to say, I can’t wait to edit this baby very soon.
Here’s a few of my favourite frames to snack on in the meantime.